Manages, implements and optimizes marketing technology strategies and projects including web architecture and applications, eHealth, mobile, CX/UX, and marketing automation to ensure initiatives drive desired business outcomes. Works closely with internal clients and vendor partners to define requirements, set appropriate expectations for capabilities and timelines for alignment with overall marketing strategy. Leads cross-functional teams in planning, organizing and successfully executing marketing technology projects.
• Works with internal customers to articulate business needs and develops technical requirements that leverage appropriate technologies and design to create an optimal customer and patient experience and drive desired business outcome.
• Develops project plans and convenes and leads cross-functional teams to assess and develop recommended solutions and execute the projects in alignment with initiative and marketing objectives.
• Manages, measures and analyzes analytics and data for site usability and business objectives; provides actionable recommendations to key decision makers to support performance improvement across customer segments, products and channels.
• Collaborates with content team to support implementation of search engine optimization (SEO) initiatives including analysis, link building and content. Collaborates with Information Technologies, providing insight from web analytics to help inform best practices for customer interactions with web and mobile-based applications.
• Works closely with external technology partners to both understand and leverage capabilities of marketing technology tools and as key members of cross-functional implementation teams.