* Directs Functional Areas of responsibility. Memorial Cancer Institute at Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Hospital West, including Moffitt Cancer Institute at Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Ambulatory Pharmacy, including Specialty Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, and Home Infusion, and other assignments as needed.
1. Develops and implements functional areas¿ financial goals, plans and standards consistent with the administrative, legal and ethical requirements / objectives of the organization.
2. Leads the preparation and evaluation of the functional areas¿ budgets, and ensures that the areas operate in compliance with allocated funding.
3. Coordinates contracting and reimbursement activities with other Memorial Healthcare System corporate departments.
4. Identifies and/or recommends current financial and industry trends for cost effective and efficient solutions.
5. Serves as liaison for financial matters between the function areas and executive leadership, management, financial institutions and regulatory agencies.
6. Participates in and/or leads the financial analysis for proposed strategic initiatives.
7. Responsible for the daily monitoring of financial activities and identifying opportunities within such information.
8. Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of financial activities to key executives and department leaders.