* Responsible for the business continuity and fiscal performance of an assigned clinical department or unit.
1. Assists with the design and maintenance of inventory management processes and policies. Develops statistical models to produce product demand/usage profiles. Analyzes inventory usage, systems, practices, and policies to provide management with decision support information.
2. Develops and maintains the operational, strategic and capital budgets. Responsible for pursuing and implementing cost-saving initiatives and strategies.
3. Lead initiatives to enhance or create product lines.
4. Responsible for ensuring proper pricing and billing practices are implemented and maintained.
5. Works closely with IT and staff members to coordinate the use and maintenance of information systems used within the department and the acquisition of information systems needed within the department.
6. Oversee complaint management to achieve performance and quality control objectives. Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions accordingly.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.