* Perform in a lead role to provide information to managers and executives, which helps them optimize their clinical, financial and operational results.
1. Assists the Business Intelligence system administrator in managing the EPSi application. This includes creating and maintaining extracts, monitoring processing and resolving issues, and building and maintaining data elements and structures for reporting .
2. Ability to create data source or other infrastructure in order to allow information to be stored and reported on in an efficient manner.
3. Initiates new processes or reports which makes reporting more efficient and accurate. Creates models, dashboards or other analytics to assist customers in obtaining the information they request utilizing the appropriate tools.
4. Insures data integrity by vetting information and reconciling with source system. This includes creating audit processes as needed.
5. Serves as a resource for training and consultation to system wide customers on how to use Tableau for clinical or financial reporting. This includes performing presentations to managers and executives throughout the healthcare system.
6. Creates data models, dashboards, or information portals which enable users to create forecasts or predictive analytics. Serves as a mentor and a technical resource to the other analysts.
7. Presents suggestions on how to improve quality, safety, patient satisfaction or reduce costs.