Memorial takes pride in being a premier health care provider in South Florida. We look forward to providing you the opportunity to apply an Epic Resolute Hospital Billing certification in an impactful way. Your experience in a large hospital setting will help us provide the highest quality services to our community.
This position is responsible for administration and support related to Memorial’s business or clinical applications. Provides day-to-day management of applications for moderately complex or standard applications. Responsible for supporting systems designing, building/configuring, testing, debugging and installation in partnership with business application vendors for technical support.
• Maintains assigned application through partnership with technical experts, vendors, and technology teams to ensure the application continues to support end-users and to mitigate any functional or operational issues. Oversees application activities including the archiving of data and security administration, and electronic data received.
• Develops digital tools to ensure they meet applicable regulations and standards.tify areas for improvement.
• Builds and codes moderately complex applications and/or modules using common programming languages to configure and maintain applications. Tests, troubleshoots to user requirements, inquiries and problems and provides input in the development or modification of currently established processes and procedures to drive application efficiency.
• Supports associate application analysts to develop application management skill sets and understand more complex Memorial systems.
• Partners with other business applications management teams and contractors to identify synergies and opportunities for improvement, and works with vendors to ensure upgrades and configuration changes are maintained and accurate.
• Participates in vendor selection, data management, and process improvement for assigned business application.
• Supports end-users, in partnership with selected vendors, to provide customer service and training for users.
• Manage applications projects as needed.
• Contributes to the design and upgrade of clinical systems or business systems to ensure up-to-date versions that serve all necessary clinical or business needs.
• Documents application data needs and business requirements as input into application upgrades and modifications for the developers.
• Maintains knowledge of current operational workflows that are supported through the business or clinical application.
• Proactively analyzes operational processes and data to identify opportunities and improve existing processes for workflow optimization.
• Performs work of moderate complexity for assigned business application including collecting and auditing information, analyzing data, and generating reports, preparing operating instructions, and compiles documentation of program development.
• Designs and maintains report structure and analysis needs in order to communicate application management findings and identify areas for improvement.