Responsible routine and complex inspection, maintenance, repair, alteration and installation of electrical distribution, systems, equipment, fixtures and appliances.
• Repairs, installs, and/or replaces electrical circuits, equipment and appliances to supply electrical power for lighting, equipment and machine operations.
• Performs routine tests to ensure electrical distribution and systems are maintained. Diagnosing and correcting malfunctions as necessary to avoid hazards and defects.
• Able read schematic diagrams and blueprints to perform high level maintenance and electrical installations.
• Actively mentors peers on the basics of electrical work focusing on safety and compliance requirements.
• Support construction and project initiatives through scope development sketches, field assessment and document review to ensure compliance and specific facility building standards are met.
• Oversees contractors performing service work in terms of quality to the Memorial Healthcare System standards, compliance and workmanship.
• Provides guidance and support of general electrical and safety functions such as LOTO, Arc flash, Infrared analysis, etc.