We look forward to having you on a team that will enhance your skills in SSIS, SSRS, and T-SQL development. You will be working on several projects in Data Warehousing and Tableau.
This position is responsible for analyzing complex business intelligence data to inform business decisions and by evaluating datasets, and creating reports, dashboards and extracts for a variety of needs using established tools and data sources. This positions is responsible for all aspects of the Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence (BI) development lifecycle, including the integration of new data sources, extraction/visualization of data, and quality assurance of data.
• Responsible for creating and updating centralized data models using existing tools independently for complex data sets.
• Conducts data discovery, data profiling and data modeling for complex data sets to gather insights and identify trends.
• Builds Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes to normalize, apply business rules, and load data into tabular and multi-dimensional models within the business intelligence platform.
• Works with assigned application teams to stay up-to-date with their data models, applications, tools, workflows and regulations.
• Identifies upcoming workflow changes or software upgrades that may impact reports, dashboards or centralized data models.
• Works closely with less experienced business intelligence team members to design specifications for new centralized data models or updates to existing models.
• Leverages expertise to troubleshoot complex issues, perform root cause analysis, and take proactive corrective measures.
• Coordinates a curriculum for coaching and training junior-level employees as well as customers in the use of business intelligence tools to enhance business decision-making capability.
• Uses historical data from available industry reports, public information, field reports or purchased source to extract insight using data analysis and modeling to inform business decisions.
• Leverages advanced analytical technologies within the business intelligence structure to assist with implementation, maintenance and support of data methodologies, outcomes, and insights.
• Uses data from all sources to inform decisions, identify trends and drive insights.
• Develop models and algorithms to support required reporting and innovation