Conducts Phase 1-4 Clinical Trials for patients and captures study-related data for sponsors.
• Obtains medical history, monitors patient care, assess ongoing patient status and monitors treatment side effects.
• Coordinate activities of multidisciplinary team that carse for the patient as well as patient visits and necessary testing
• Documents patient/study results using the electronic medical record (EPIC) and completes data requirements for sponsors. Communicates patient/study results on an on-going basis to research team.
• Screens and consents patinets for clinical trials using Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines. Provides patient and family support and education regarding protocol related drugs and procedures.
• Conducts Initiation, monitoring and close out visits with sponsors. Collaborates to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations and standards. Assists with preparing for and responding to audits. Participates in audits. Reports Adverse events and Resolves data queries with sponsors. Processes and ships study required specimens.