This position is eligible for a sign bonus as advertised based on applicant eligibility.
Manages the daily operations of the assigned department, unit, or function to ensure alignment with departmental and organizational objectives. May provide direct care to patients.
• Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
• Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. May oversee scheduling, recruitment, payroll and student engagements.
• Ensures regulatory compliance. Assist with the identification, determination and need for systems, equipment and supplies. Monitors usage, and oversees proper working order of equipment and ensures adequate supplies.
• Assesses the quality of patient care delivered. Evaluates needs of patients and families and provides patient and family centered care. Manages complaints and conflicts through to resolution.
• Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources. Monitors, documents and communicates patient condition as appropriate.