Memorial Talent Acquisition team is actively sourcing and screening applications for future placement of this position. We look forward to receiving your application. Currently sourcing for all Specialities at Memorial Regional Hospital and Memorial Hospital West location. ; ;
Supervises the operations of a defined laboratory section(s).
• Establishes policies, procedures, and protocols for testing. performed in a defined laboratory section(s). Defines analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity, and reference ranges for test methods. Oversees quality control testing and instrument maintenance.
• Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and levels. Provides direction, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to staff. Performs or assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
• Assesses quality of services delivered and facilitates staff development programs. Ensures staff compliance with regulatory and departmental and organizational policies, procedures and protocols.
• Performs staff responsibilities as needed to fulfill required service levels. Leads the handling and resolution of complex issues and complaints. Serves as a consultant to laboratory staff as well as other members of the healthcare team as needed.
• Oversees inventory management and provides input into the budget process.