Improve your chances for success.
Before starting the application process, be sure to review the Sample Application Packet and print out the Application Checklist. Only complete applications will be considered, and you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
NOTE: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred. ASN accepted with the provision that a candidate be enrolled in an RN-BSN program by the end of the first year of employment and complete within three (3) years of employment.
Please apply to the open requisition for the Nurse Residency Program – during the appropriate time frames for the specific cohort.
You should be prepared to provide the following information when submitting your application, scanning documents as one attachment to the application:
- Include your previous employment history: organization, dates, job title, and responsibilities.
- Include any/all volunteer work: name of organization, role, and responsibilities.
- Describe any leadership roles in work, school or service organization; honors & awards.
- Be sure to include all of your academic clinical experiences: institution name, unit, dates and brief descriptions of care provided and competencies performed.
- Be sure to list any preferences to a specific unit or practice area in your objective on your resume or cover letter
Letters of Recommendation:
- Submit two (2) professional letters of recommendation, on letterhead, one of which can be from a clinical faculty member.
- For internal candidates – one recommendation letter must come from your current manager.
When should I expect to hear back after I have submitted an application?
Nurse Recruiters will promptly review all submitted applications. If selected as a top candidate, you will be called and scheduled for interviews. Unfortunately, everyone will not be selected for interviews. If not selected for interviews, you will be notified electronically through our application tracking system in a timely manner . You are encouraged to view the status of your application via the Career Website at any time to know where you are in the application process.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.