If you are pursuing a career in Cardiovascular Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science, Memorial Healthcare System’s scholarship program might be able to help. These scholarships were established to financially assist students seeking a degree in these areas.
$8,000 for a 1-year work commitment
$16,000 for a 2-year work commitment
- 3.0 GPA must be maintained
- Upon completion of degree, recipient is required to work at a Memorial Healthcare System facility
- Employment obligation varies depending on scholarship amount
- Placement may be at any of the Memorial Healthcare System facilities
- Work schedules are determined by hiring manager at the time of hire
- Must have Florida state license required for practicing as a Cardiovascular Technologist, Clinical Laboratory Technologist or Medical Technologist
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from recent supervisor and teachers.
- One (1) copy of an official transcript
- Copy of a resume
Download the Scholarship Application Form
Download Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader
Once you download the application form, you can fill it out online and sign it electronically. You can also print the form and fill it out manually. Either way, you will need to print and mail a hard-copy version of the application and mail it with the other items required of applicants.
You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this application and all documents signed electronically in the application or hiring process. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature.
Send your completed packet to:
Memorial Healthcare System Scholarship Coordinator
7200 Pines Boulevard
Building 72, Room 153
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
NOTE: Any application submitted with missing information will not be considered. Thorough preparation, neatness and promptness are all considered in the submission criteria.
Once a completed Application Packet is received, the Scholarship Coordinator will verify your GPA, references and speak with instructors. You will then be notified if chosen to participate in a personal panel interview. Great emphasis is placed upon the interview with regard to selecting scholarship recipients. Upon completion of the interview process, all awardees will be notified of the Scholarship Committee’s decision. For more information, please e-mail email@example.com or call 954-201-8852.
Scholarship monies are subject to taxes in accordance with IRS regulations.
You may receive this scholarship one time during your career at Memorial, if selected.