Cardiovascular Technology Scholarship
Here at Memorial Healthcare System, our team is moving health forward to meet the needs of the community by encompassing exceptional patient- and family-centered care to create the Memorial Experience. We are proud to encourage and support the success of aspiring Technologists like you!
Associate Degree in Cardiovascular Technology
$8,000 for a two-year work commitment
Eligible candidates will have been formally accepted into an Associate degree in Cardiovascular Technology program at a nationally accredited college or university in the state of Florida.
Associate Degree in Radiography Technology
$8,000 for a two-year work commitment
Eligible candidates will have been formally accepted into an Associate of Science in Radiography Technology Program at a nationally accredited college or university in the state of Florida and are in a Cardiovascular Technology track.
How can scholarship funds be used?
Funds may be used for school related expenses.
Once a completed Application Packet is received, the Scholarship Coordinator will verify your GPA and references and speak with instructors. You will then be notified if chosen to participate in a personal panel interview. Great emphasis is placed upon the interview with regards to selecting scholarship recipients.
How will I know if I’m selected?
Upon completion of the interview process, all awardees will be notified of the Scholarship Committee’s decision.
Additional questions for our Scholarship Coordinator?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-276-5280.
Applications will be accepted on a year-round basis; however, students are encouraged to submit their documentation four months prior to program completion.
Once the maximum number of scholarships has been reached for a given year, we will no longer accept applications. Please call the Scholarship Coordinator at 954-276-5280 or send an email to email@example.com for additional information.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be enrolled and currently attending as a full-time student in your senior year of a Cardiovascular Technology or a Radiography Technology program at an accredited Florida college or university.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from recent supervisor and instructors
- Official transcript (electronically submitted)
- 3.0 GPA or higher must be maintained until graduation
- Upon completion of degree, a two-year work commitment is required
- Job placement may be at any of the Memorial Healthcare System facilities
- Work schedules are determined by hiring manager at the time of hire
- Cardiovascular Technology graduates must sit for Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) Credential exam. Radiography Technology graduates must sit for their Florida RT license and ARRT certification prior to hire.
How to Apply
Download the Scholarship Application Form
Download Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader
Once you download the application form, you can fill it out online and sign it electronically.
You agree your electronic signature (e-signature) is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this application and all documents signed electronically in the application or hiring process. You also agree that no certification authority or other third-party verification is necessary to validate your e-signature and that the lack of such certification or third-party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your e-signature.
Email your completed packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any application submitted with missing information will not be considered. Thorough preparation, neatness and promptness are all considered in the submission criteria.
- Scholarship monies are subject to taxes in accordance with IRS regulations.
You may receive this scholarship one time during your career at Memorial, if selected.