If you are pursuing a career in Cardiovascular Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science, Memorial Healthcare System’s scholarship program might be able to help. These scholarships were established to financially assist students seeking a degree in these areas.
Cardiovascular Technology: $8,000 for a 2-year work commitment
Clinical Laboratory Science: $16,000 for a 2-year work commitment
Cardiovascular Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science Program
Eligible candidates who have been formally accepted into a Cardiovascular Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science Program at a nationally accredited college or university.
How can scholarship funds be used?
Funds may be used for tuition, fees and required textbooks.
Once a completed Application Packet is received, the Scholarship Coordinator will verify your GPA and references and speak with instructors. You will then be notified if chosen to participate in a personal panel interview. Great emphasis is placed upon the interview with regards to selecting scholarship recipients.
How will I know if I’m selected?
Upon completion of the interview process, all awardees will be notified of the Scholarship Committee’s decision.
Additional questions for our Scholarship Coordinator?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-201-8852.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be enrolled and currently attending as a full-time student and be in your senior year of a Cardiovascular Technology or Clinical Laboratory Science program at an accredited Florida college or university.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from recent supervisor and instructors
- One (1) copy of an official transcript
- Copy of a resume
February 1, May 1 and October 1
- 3.0 GPA or higher must be maintained until graduation
- Upon completion of degree, recipient is required to work at a Memorial Healthcare System facility
- Employment obligation: 2-year work commitment
- Job placement may be at any of the Memorial Healthcare System facilities
- Work schedules are determined by hiring manager at the time of hire
- Must have Florida state license required for practicing as a Cardiovascular Technologist, Clinical Laboratory Technologist or Medical Technologist
Once the maximum number of scholarships has been reached for a given year, we will no longer accept applications. Please call the coordinator at 954-201-8852 or send an email to email@example.com for information concerning this matter.
Download the Scholarship Application Form
Download Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader
Once you download the application form, you can fill it out online and sign it electronically. You can also print the form and fill it out manually. Either way, you will need to print and mail a hard-copy version of the application and mail it with the other items required of applicants.
You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this application and all documents signed electronically in the application or hiring process. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature.
Send your completed packet to:
Memorial Healthcare System Scholarship Coordinator
7200 Pines Boulevard
Building 72, Room 153
Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
NOTE: Any application submitted with missing information will not be considered. Thorough preparation, neatness and promptness are all considered in the submission criteria.
Scholarship monies are subject to taxes in accordance with IRS regulations.
You may receive this scholarship one time during your career at Memorial, if selected.