RN – ER, 24/7, FT-Eves, $10K Sign On Bonus
Job Category: RN
Location: Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Requisition Number: 64581BR
Work Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Work Shift: Full time eves 12 hours
Shift Hours: 3p – 3a
Provides direct patient care in an area designated as a specialty unit in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice and with the policies, values, and mission of the organization.
1. Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources. Monitors, documents, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
2. Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including disposition, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
3. Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
4. Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel. May precept student nurses and new hires.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communications skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program.
Licensure, Certification and Registration: State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) and Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider. Advanced Critical Care Life Support (ACLS), PALS.
Required Work Experience: 1 year ER RN experience.
*Must have a minimum of 1 year ER RN experience to qualify for Sign On Bonus*
Memorial Hospital Pembroke joined Memorial Healthcare System in 1995, adding 301 licensed beds and a wide range of clinical expertise to the system. New facilities and programs continue to be added, providing a wide scope of services such as:
• Bariatric/Weight-Loss Surgery Program
• Emergency Department
• Medical and Surgical Services
• Radiology and Imaging Services
• Memorial Ventilator Program
• New Vision Medical Stabilization
• Sleep Disorder and Sleep Study Center
• Urgent Care Center
• Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine
• Canadian Program
The Joint Commission has ranked Memorial Hospital Pembroke as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, and the hospital has received the Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Award for Stroke by the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association. Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.
In order to be eligible for any sign-on bonus (as designated on the job posting) you must have a minimum of one year of experience in that area of specialty.