Leads the department’s direction and strategic planning to achieve the organization’s mission, strategic objectives, directives, and goals for enterprise wide portfolio and project management.
1. Collaborates with executive leadership to determine organizational priorities and goals. Researches and monitors industrial, professional and national developments. Integrates data from multiple sources to support decision making.
2. Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide business processes, support the delivery of services, and ensure a culture of quality and satisfaction.
3. Monitors and evaluates operations to ensure compliance with established professional, regulatory, and organizational standards/requirements.
4. Leads departmental financial planning to ensure cost-efficient operations and to maximize profitability.
5. Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
Education: Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field required.
Licensure, Certification and Registration: PGMP or PMP certification required with 6 months of hire.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, exceptional communication skills, strong analytic and decision making ability and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Requires executive presence and ability to influence without authority. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience: 10 years of experience in program/project management, business administration, management consulting or a related field.
Memorial Healthcare System, consisting of 6 acute care hospitals, a nursing home, outpatient facilities, home health services and physician practices, provides quality, comprehensive care to the residents of the surrounding communities. We invite you to join one of the nation’s leading healthcare systems, recognized for use of advanced technology and clinical informatics. The system offers a diversity of opportunities and specialties matched only by our uniquely skilled team of over 10,000 employees. Memorial Healthcare System has developed a strong organizational culture that empowers its workforce and supports a vibrant patient care environment. In fact, MHS was recognized by the Studer Group with a “Fire Starter Award” for extraordinary outcomes in developing a culture of service and operational excellence.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.