Provides oversight, analysis, and compilation of Quality and Infection Control Measures, including national registries, for MHS Clinical Effectiveness Department.
1. Oversees the reporting of Quality throughout MHS including, data collection and submission. Ensures the standardization of defined metrics.
2. Coordinates implementation, education, data analysis and reporting of the NHSN and infection control measures.
3. Acts as a resource to the Medical Staff, Nursing, and ancillary departments for all quality and infection control issues, including implementation of evidenced-based practices and standardization of infection control policies and procedures across the system.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or related field
Licensure, Certification and Registration: Current RN Licensure in the state of Florida. Certified as an infection control practitioner or receives certification within 12 months of hire.
Required Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years management and supervisory experience in an acute care hospital setting.
Minimum 3 years of nursing experience.
Minimum of 1 years experience Quality Management and/or Case Management required.
Must have: a strong clinical background; good verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated computer proficiency with multiple software applications.
Since 1989, Memorial Manor has provided safe, compassionate and personalized care in a warm and inviting setting. This 120-bed nursing home offers individualized attention and treatment to help meet each resident’s needs. Seventy percent of Memorial Manor’s dedicated staff have been with the facility for 10 or more years, providing superior care that includes:
• Short-Term Rehabilitation Care
• Long-Term Convalescent Care
• Entrée to Award-Winning Healthcare at Memorial Healthcare System
• Superior Facilities
Memorial Manor has consistently maintained its rank in the top 1 percent in patient satisfaction. In fact, it has never scored below Press Ganey’s 99th percentile as one of the best possible places to receive nursing home services. US News & World Report has named Memorial Manor one of the nation’s Best
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.