Job Category: Support Services
Location: South Broward Community Health Services
Requisition Number: 62753BR
Work Location: Hollywood, FL
Work Shift: Full Time Days 8
Shift Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Coordinates daily staff activities and work flow for clerical and/or administrative staff in an assigned function or area. .
1. Coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and levels for clerical and administrative staff. Prioritizes multiple tasks and projects to ensure timely completion.
2. Assists with the processing of the medical staff applications and re-appointments, and maintains the Medical Staff Credentialing files.
3. Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams to assist with problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues and implementation of new processes. . Leads the handling and resolution of complex issues and complaints.
4. Assists with recruiting, performance evaluations and disciplinary actions for clerical and/or administrative staff. Provides direction, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to staff.
5. Assesses quality of services delivered and facilitates staff development initiatives. Ensures staff compliance with departmental and organizational policies, procedures, and protocols.
6. May perform staff responsibilities as needed to fulfill required service levels.
Personal Protective Equipment: Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification .
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to multi-task, work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. Must have functional knowledge of MS Office products.
Required Work Experience: 1 year supervisory experience in a hospital or related setting.
South Broward Community Health Services and the Outpatient Center are an integral part of Memorial Healthcare System. The Community Health Services offer compassionate medical care for the growing number of uninsured or underinsured residents of South Broward County.
Located in Hollywood, West Hollywood and Dania Beach, the centers offer a variety of vital programs which include disease management and pediatric services, as well as Mobile Health Centers for both children and adults.
In addition, we have Memorial Outpatient Center in Hallandale offering high-quality medical and health-related services such as mammography, bone density testing, EKGs, CT scans, Ultrasound, nuclear medicine, an adult day care center and a senior resource center.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.