Job Category: Management
Location: Memorial Physician Group
Requisition Number: 62535BR
Work Location: Hollywood, FL
Work Shift: Full Time Days
Shift Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Supervises and coordinates administrative functions and day to day operations within an assigned office or division.
1. Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
2. Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments, oversees scheduling, participates in recruitment, and payroll. Responsible for all day to day operations and monthly deliverables.
3. Supervises staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Provides direction, orientation, training, coaching and mentoring to staff. Performs or assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
4. Leads the handling and resolution of complex issues and complaints.
5. Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies.
Complexity of Work: This role requires critical thinking skills, effective communication, decisive judgment, and the ability to build and foster positive relationships. The incumbent must be able to lead others and take appropriate action when required.
Personal Protective Equipment: Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Required Work Experience: 3 years medical office front and back end experience. At least 1-2 years of supervisor experience desired. Cardiology experience desired.
Memorial Physician Group
Many Minds. One Group.
Memorial Physician Group, a network of more than 180 highly skilled Memorial Healthcare System-employed physicians, provides leading-edge patient- and family-centered care that’s close to home. Our growing multi-specialty practice comprises nationally recognized medical professionals across 43 adult and pediatric specialties and sub-specialties who focus on quality, safety, service and value. We care for patients in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment, meaning medical professionals from varying disciplines work side by side with a goal of providing the best possible outcomes for patients.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.