Oversees the organization’s strategic planning in collaboration with senior leadership.
1. Participates in the development of the organization’s vision, policies and short/long-term objectives in collaboration with the leadership team. Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the executive leadership team.
2. Evaluates departmental operations, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
3. Maintains knowledge of industry trends and recommends effective strategies and solutions.
4. Prepares, monitors, and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding.
5. Drives system-wide strategy development and planning process that enables long-term growth.
Education: Master’s degree in a related field.
Licensure, Certification and Registration: None required.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, exceptional communication skills, strong analytic and decision making ability and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Requires executive presence and ability to influence without authority. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience: 10 years experience in a related field.
Memorial Healthcare System, consisting of 6 acute care hospitals, a nursing home, outpatient facilities, home health services and physician practices, provides quality, comprehensive care to the residents of the surrounding communities. We invite you to join one of the nation’s leading healthcare systems, recognized for use of advanced technology and clinical informatics. The system offers a diversity of opportunities and specialties matched only by our uniquely skilled team of over 10,000 employees. Memorial Healthcare System has developed a strong organizational culture that empowers its workforce and supports a vibrant patient care environment. In fact, MHS was recognized by the Studer Group with a “Fire Starter Award” for extraordinary outcomes in developing a culture of service and operational excellence.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.