Housekeeping-Environmental Services Technician, F/T-Nights, MHP
Job Category: Support Services
Location: Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Requisition Number: 62135BR
Work Location: Pembroke Pines, FL
Work Shift: Full time nights 8 hours
Shift Hours: 11:00pm 7:30am
Creates a sanitary, safe environment and enhances the appearance of the facility.
1. Cleans patient rooms and other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens and sanitizing all surfaces. Ensures proper sanitation of medical equipment as required.
2. Replenish supplies and/or linen in patient rooms as necessary or designated.
3. Maintains cart and equipment in clean, working condition and stores in appropriate storage area when finished with shift.
4. May be responsible for maintaining a consistent floor care program according to outlined policies and procedures.
5. Performs other environmental services duties as needed.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communications skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Personal Protective Equipment: Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
1 year of experience in Hotel or Hospital Setting desired.
Memorial Hospital Pembroke joined Memorial Healthcare System in 1995, adding 301 licensed beds and a wide range of clinical expertise to the system. New facilities and programs continue to be added, providing a wide scope of services such as:
• Bariatric/Weight-Loss Surgery Program
• Emergency Department
• Medical and Surgical Services
• Radiology and Imaging Services
• Memorial Ventilator Program
• New Vision Medical Stabilization
• Sleep Disorder and Sleep Study Center
• Urgent Care Center
• Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine
• Canadian Program
The Joint Commission has ranked Memorial Hospital Pembroke as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, and the hospital has received the Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Award for Stroke by the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association. Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.