Housekeeping – Environmental Services Technician, F/T-Nights, MRHS
Job Category: Support Services
Location: Memorial Regional Hospital South
Requisition Number: 62107BR
Work Location: Hollywood, FL
Work Shift: Full time nights 8 hours
Shift Hours: 11:30pm-8:00am
Creates a sanitary, safe environment and enhances the appearance of the facility.
1. Cleans patient rooms and other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens and sanitizing all surfaces. Ensures proper sanitation of medical equipment as required.
2. Replenish supplies and/or linen in patient rooms as necessary or designated.
3. Maintains cart and equipment in clean, working condition and stores in appropriate storage area when finished with shift.
4. May be responsible for maintaining a consistent floor care program according to outlined policies and procedures.
5. Performs other environmental services duties as needed.
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communications skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. Personal Protective Equipment: Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Hospital or hotel experience desired.
Memorial Regional Hospital South is the home of Memorial Rehabilitation Institute and provides a wide range of healthcare services to the South Florida region. With 280 beds and 505 employees, Memorial Regional Hospital South offers compassionate care and services such as:
• Memorial Rehabilitation Institute, featuring an 85-bed inpatient program, a comprehensive outpatient program (the busiest in South Florida), and more, to get patients “Back to Their MAX”
• Emergency Department
• Hospice Unit
• Laboratory Services
• Molecular Laboratory
• Podiatry Residency Program
• Surgical Services
• Women’s Imaging Center
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician Offices
• Rehabilitation Psychology Department
A leader in rehabilitation, Memorial Regional Hospital South has also been recognized by The Leapfrog Group, which has consistently awarded the facility with an “A” Rating for Patient Safety, and by Press Ganey’s Guardian of Excellence Award for emergency room and outpatient Patient Satisfaction.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.