Job Category: Management
Location: Memorial Regional Hospital South
Requisition Number: 61860BR
Work Location: Hollywood, FL
Work Shift: Full Time Days
Shift Hours: 8:30-5pm
Directs the Facility department’s activities and resources to ensure alignment with the mission, values, and objectives of the department and organization.
1. Develops and implements departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the administrative, legal and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization.
2. Manages and evaluates departmental operations, including, service level determination and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives.
3. Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions and continuing education initiatives.
4. Prepares and evaluates departmental budgets, and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinates and directs internal/external audits.
Education: Associate Degree in related field
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. Knowledge in specialized clinical area may be required.
Required Work Experience: 5years leader/supervisory experience in facilities management.
Memorial Regional Hospital South is the home of Memorial Rehabilitation Institute and provides a wide range of healthcare services to the South Florida region. With 280 beds and 505 employees, Memorial Regional Hospital South offers compassionate care and services such as:
• Memorial Rehabilitation Institute, featuring an 85-bed inpatient program, a comprehensive outpatient program (the busiest in South Florida), and more, to get patients “Back to Their MAX”
• Emergency Department
• Hospice Unit
• Laboratory Services
• Molecular Laboratory
• Podiatry Residency Program
• Surgical Services
• Women’s Imaging Center
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician Offices
• Rehabilitation Psychology Department
A leader in rehabilitation, Memorial Regional Hospital South has also been recognized by The Leapfrog Group, which has consistently awarded the facility with an “A” Rating for Patient Safety, and by Press Ganey’s Guardian of Excellence Award for emergency room and outpatient Patient Satisfaction.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.