Porter-Food Services, FT-Days, MRH
Job Category: Support Services
Location: Memorial Regional Hospital
Requisition Number: 61325BR
Work Location: Hollywood, FL
Work Shift: Full Time Days
Shift Hours: 0700-3:30pm
1. Regularly collects and disposes of all food related and recyclable waste.
2. Complies with internal policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements/standards on the handling and disposal of waste
3. Cleans and maintains carts, and kitchen equipment, using proper techniques and cleaning solutions.
4. Performs ware washing duties per safety guidelines. May transport carts or pick up trays from assigned areas
Complexity of Work: Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Previous Experience as a Porter in Hospital, Nursing Home and Restaurant setting is desirable.
Since the opening of the one-story, 100-bed Memorial Hospital in 1953, the South Florida community has benefited from caring and compassionate healthcare at Memorial Regional Hospital. Today, with 553 beds and as the flagship facility of Memorial Healthcare System, Memorial Regional Hospital is one of Florida’s largest and most sophisticated hospitals, offering leading-edge care and technologies. Services include:
• Medical and Surgical Services
• Emergency Room and Level I Trauma Center
• Memorial Cancer Institute
• Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute
• Memorial Neuroscience Institute
• The Family Birthplace
• Women’s Services
• Wasie Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
We are also home to a team of dedicated professionals, all of whom deliver nationally recognized, award-winning care. Memorial Regional Hospital has received Press Ganey’s Guardian of Excellence Award for Patient Satisfaction (Inpatient Behavioral Health) for three consecutive years, has been recognized by Truven Health Analytics as one of the nation’s 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals, and for the last seven years has received the Gold Plus Achievement Award from the American Stroke Association.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.